30 Apr Who Can Go to Beauty School?
The world of beauty speaks to your soul.
Does this statement sound familiar? Has it kept you up at night as you figured out how to master that complicated updo? Has it whispered in your ear as you watched hours of YouTube and Instagram tutorials? Have you felt drawn to earth-friendly products and influenced your look and routine to match? Or perhaps it is just a subtle thought as you get ready in the morning, going to a job you hate, and longing for a career that has the potential to change your life.
No matter where the dreams of curling irons and the perfect balayage have come from, the first thing you are going to need in the pursuit of a career in this exciting field is an education.
But who can go to cosmetology school, and what are the requirements to attend Aveda Institute Madison? We have the answers you are looking for!
Aveda Institute Madison is located in the heart of Madison, Wisconsin in the beautiful East Campus Mall. We are proud to serve our community and to help train the next generation of beauty professionals that are dedicated to community, the planet, and the well-being of both self and client.
Your beauty education should do more than help your skill and creativity grow, it should help mold you into a strong, confident professional. At Aveda Institute Madison, we know that beauty shines both inside and out, and we want each of our students’ educational journey to do just that.
To enroll at Aveda Institute Madison or at any cosmetology school in Wisconsin you must meet the following criteria.
- Be at least sixteen (16) years of age.
- Have a valid high school diploma or GED.
- Have a GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Be a legal resident of the United States.
The Next Step
Once you meet the requirements for enrolling, the next step is to complete the enrollment process. At Aveda Institute Madison, we believe that finding the perfect school for you could be vital to your success. When you enroll at a school that fits with your ideals, you are giving yourself a chance to pursue your dreams and fuel your creativity with a passion that speaks to you.
Aveda Institute Madison is dedicated to helping students embrace their roots and build a future in beauty that is more than cosmetology and esthiology. It’s a dedication to your inner self and to the planet that fuels your growth and creativity.
If this passion speaks to your soul, we invite you to experience Aveda Institute Madison and see how our programs can influence your future for a common good.
The steps to enroll at Aveda Institute Madison are as follows.
- Take a Tour– Experiencing the school first-hand is a great way to know if you are a good fit. You can schedule your tour of our beautiful facility here.
- Submit Your Required Information–
- On-Campus Interview– Once you have had a chance to experience the Aveda difference and show your eligibility, we would love to get to know you. This short interview is not only a great chance for you to ask questions, but for you to take a peek into what awaits you at Aveda Institute Madison.
- Take the Entrance Assessment– Ready to get started? Our Entrance Assessment helps us to know you better and determine if Aveda Institute Madison is the school for you.
While the process of enrolling at Aveda Institute Madison may seem complex, it is built with the intent of helping out current and future students succeed. We want to ensure that when you enroll at Aveda Institute Madison you are ready for a career in beauty and for the creative work that it involves.
Not quite ready to enroll, but still looking to experience the soothing power of Aveda? Schedule a service in our student salon, and take a peek into what Aveda means, and how it can influence your life, and your future.
*All services performed by students under the supervision of licensed professionals.